A POT Noodle fan who used to eat the snack for breakfast, lunch and dinner admits that she "immediately regretted" having one inked on her leg in Magaluf. Georgia, 19, from Leicestershire, appeared on Channel 4's Tattoo Fixers in the hope of having her tribute to her favourite snack covered up with something "more sensible." She explained: "I've got a tattoo about something that I really used to love but it's really embarrassing now." Party girl Georgia, who has broken her ankle on both of her two trips to Magaluf, explained that her mates got their boyfriend's initials inked on their skin, while she chose to have her "one true love" instead. She said: "Last year I went on holiday to Magaluf with a couple of friends. "We went out every night drinking and on the last night we all decided to get a tattoo, so I wracked my brains trying to find out what I could get tattooed and the it hit me – Pot Noodle. "I've been known to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner – everything about them is incredible. "Succulent noodles, the lovely little pieces of meat and veg, that little packet of magic sauce,… Read full this story
- Towie fans delighted to see James Argent back on the show as Gemma Collins declares she ‘loved him at his fattest’
- Woman gets sentimental tattoo on chest – but massively regrets it
- One woman agreed to help her middle-aged dad set up a dating profile.. and instantly regretted it
- Woman gets a tattoo in memory of slain gorilla Harambe after losing a Twitter bet
- Tattoo Fixers gobsmacked by lad’s inking which declares his love of PORN HUB
- Woman opens 13ft inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in her lounge… and instantly regrets it
- Model Cara Delevingne splits from girlfriend St Vincent just a month after declaring her love for singer in candid interview
- Emmerdale SPOILER – Lawrence declares his love for Ronnie, but are they relationship material?
- Woman scarred for life by ‘bunny boiler’ love rival who glassed her in the face after having a fling with her boyfriend
- Big Brother gets romantic as TWO sets of housemates declare their love
- From a pair of testicles to a well-known Tesco slogan, these are the worst tattoos of 2016
- Lad whose drunken ‘Gary Lineker sh*gs crisps’ tattoo went viral sent to get cover-up from Tattoo Fixers by his outraged mum
Woman gets a tattoo of Pot Noodle declaring it’s the thing she loves most and instantly regrets it have 411 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.