Pensioner discusses losing thousands in cryptocurrency scam Get pensions news and advice plus latest money alerts for FREE now SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The crypto sector hit highs of about $3 trillion in total assets last November but that has plunged to less than $1 trillion now. The price of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin can fluctuate due to changes in supply and demand, as well as speculation about price changes. Related articles Cryptocurrency prices: Will crypto recover, will Bitcoin go back up? Lloyds Bank warns customers of new scam – 'red flag!' Why is crypto dropping? Bitcoin was trading at $64,000 per coin in November but right now investors can get their hands on the cryptocurrency for about $21,000 (£17,000). And the current crisis has similarities to the 2008 financial crash which had lasting consequences felt around the world. Part of the problem in 2008 was the inability of lenders to meet margin calls – a demand by a broker for investors… Read full this story
- Bitcoin 'hodlers' await next cryptocurrency growth spurt
- Is this the future for holidays? Expedia now accepts Bitcoin for hotel bookings (but don't throw out your credit card just yet)
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- $140mln, Gone: Investors Lose Access to Crypto Funds After CEO's Sudden Death
- EU elections: Tories and Labour suffer as Brexit Party triumphs
- Victims fear cases will collapse
- Jeremy Clarkson dropped by BBC after damning report into attack on producer
- ‘My Power to Demolish Is Ten Times Greater Than My Power to Promote’
- Matthew Mellon, cryptocurrency billionaire, banking heir and former husband of Jimmy Choo founder Tamara, dies suddenly in rehab in Mexico aged 53 after long battle with OxyContin addiction
- All-American Despair
- The Worst Gadgets of 2017
- Feeling Lucky?
Why is crypto dropping? Bitcoin, Terra and Ripple suffer as 'victim of own success' have 320 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.