“Why?”That’s the most vexing question in humanity, and it’s one we always need answered.Why are we here?Why does the sun rise?Why is the sky blue?The pursuit of “why” has driven humans to our greatest advances while also driving us insane. We cannot accept an unanswered “why,” and I don’t know why that is.Even when we focus on the mundane, we are driven by the “why.”“Why aren’t the Boston Celtics who we thought they’d be?”“Why do they keep suffering these horrible losses?”Just like humans always have, we will fill in blanks when “why” can’t be answered. My ancestors, the ancient Greeks, didn’t know why the sun moved across the sky, so they made up the God Helios, who pulled the sun across the sky with his chariot. We now know it’s the earth’s rotation, but the Greek word for sun remains “helios” to this day.A major problem with “why” is that actual answers exist somewhere, which makes us feel like we can always find it if we look hard enough. There exists within the dozens of players, coaches, video coordinators, training staff, and front office employees an answer for every question we have about the Celtics, but those may as well… Read full this story
- Brooklyn Nets' Kyrie Irving 'planned' shoulder injury to skip Boston Celtics game, ex-NBA player says
- Danny Ainge doesn't blame Kyrie Irving for Celtics' struggles last season, says he should have made more moves
- Rising Celtics Star Jayson Tatum Continues To Find Inspiration From His Mother
- Celtics Hold Off Kings 103-102 Despite Hield’s 41 Points
- Celtics hold off Kings 103-102 despite Hield’s 41 points
- Marcus Smart on Celtics: ‘We’re just not together.’ Kyrie Irving: ‘That’s Marcus’ opinion’
- Marcus Smart on last year's Celtics: 'Everybody was afraid to talk to one another'
- The Grant Williams experience: How a different kind of rookie is lifting the Celtics up
- Kyrie Irving 'Coward' poster pops up outside TD Garden on what should have been his return to Boston
- Celtics hold off Kings 103-102 despite Hield's 41 points
- 'Kyrie sucks' chants rain down at TD Garden as Celtics defeat Nets
- Siakam scores 31 as Raptors rout struggling Knicks 126-98
Why are the Boston Celtics struggling to meet expectations? There is no simple answer have 366 words, post on www.masslive.com at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.