This is me again with another solid tip concerning your constitutional rights. Today we will explore the question about your home rights. The question; when can a law enforcer legally search your home or apartment. The answer; he can only normally search your place of habitat under two circumstances. First, if he has obtain a legal search warrant from a judge. You knew that huh? Well, there are some qualifiers. First, the warrant must dictate what will be searched. For instance, the warrant may say only search the garage, or a certain room, or a certain area of the home. If the warrant says that he can search the entire home, he can search anywhere he likes, and believe me he will. And please keep this in mind, if anything illegal is discovered during the search that doesn’t pertains to the warrant, he can still use it against you. You could fight it in court, but your chances of winning are slim.The second circumstance, and this is the one that bothers me to no end. If you give him permission! The reason why I’m disturbed by this is the founding fathers of the constitution gave us the right to dwell… Read full this story
- M6 traffic: Driver arrested after police search for migrants in 'major incident'
- Lakewood Police Search For Vehicle Involved In Hit & Run That Seriously Injured Pedestrian
- Detroit Police Search For Armed Suspect Who Stole Package From UPS Driver
- Police Search For Man Accused Of Stealing Large Lawnmower From Home Depot
- Stockton: Police Searching For Multiple Mailroom Theft Suspects
- Aurora Police Search For Suspects Wanted For Stealing Keys, Credit Card From Unlocked Gym Locker, Then Stealing Victim’s Car
- Dedham Police Search For Person At Center Of Overnight Standoff
- Fremont Police Search For Walmart Burglary, Arson Fire Suspect
- United captain Maguire gets bomb threat, police sweep home
- Two Suspects Pretend To Be From Water Department, Steal Items From Farmington Hills Home
- VIDEO: Police Searching For 3 Men After 61 Shots Fired In Southwest Philadelphia Neighborhood
- 3 People Shot, 1 Dead In Jeannette Shooting, Police Searching For Gunman
When Can the Police Search Your Home? have 338 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 24, 2007. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.