Dear Lifehacker, Sincerely, Dear ST,you’re near their computer, but that’s not always an option. Thankfully, you have a bunch of solid ways to share big files over the internet. Depending on who and what you’re sharing, some of your options are better suited than others. Let’s take a look at what’s best and when. Advertisement Use Cloud Storage If You Have the Space Cloud storage is typically the easiest way to share big files provided you already have an account and you have the storage space. Any of the big cloud storage providers, from Dropbox to Google Drive have ways to share a link to any file you have uploaded to their servers. Advertisement Unfortunately, most of these services have small file size limits. For example, Box only allows free users to upload files less than 250 MB, and even Amazon Cloud Drive caps file sizes at 2 GB, which isn’t enough for something like an HD movie. This means if you’re sharing single, very large files, cloud storage often won’t do the trick. Still, if your file size fits within the requirements of your cloud storage provider, it’s the easiest way to share a link to download with your… Read full this story
- What is OneDrive?
- The Best iPad Apps for 2019
- The Best Online Photo Printing Services for 2019
- What Actually Happened to Princess Diana—and Why It's Not Happening to Meghan Markle
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review Roundup: What Do The Critics Think?
- Celebrities Who Remained Friends With Their Exes
- Georg Baselitz: 'Am I supposed to be friendly?'
- Met police broke the law: Damning report finds officers acted illegally to get search warrants as Harvey Proctor leads calls for chiefs to face justice
- Mueller fires starting gun on Democratic race to impeach by saying charging Trump was NOT AN OPTION as 2020 candidates demand action now and Nancy Pelosi tries to stem growing rebellion in her ranks
- WGA Election: Here Is Each Board Candidate’s Stance On Guild’s Battle With Talent Agents
- Kavanaugh hearing: 'This has destroyed my family'
- How to save the planet from the comfort of your own garden: Install a pond, plant trees and DON'T mow the grass to help provide a home for hundreds of species
What’s the Best Way to Share Large Files with Friends? have 374 words, post on lifehacker.com at December 20, 2013. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.