Many of the best and most talked about TV shows around the world today will stream on Binge, including Succession, Westworld, Breeders, Mrs America and The Outsider. It will be home to acclaimed drama, including Big Little Lie s, Chernobyl, The Wire, Band Of Brothers and The Sopranos, with more HBO titles to come after Foxtel signed an exclusive distribution deal with the studio’s parent company, WarnerMedia, earlier this month. The deal guarantees Foxtel first-rights in Australia to the hotly-anticipated reboot of Gossip Girl; The Flight Attendant, a sexy murder mystery created and starring, Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco; as well as Nicole Kidman’s upcoming thriller, The Undoing. The ad-free on demand content will cost $10 per month (to access one stream in SD), $14 (2 streams in HD) and $18 (4 streams in HD). Customers can sign-up at www.binge.com.au from Monday, May 25. HIT SHOWS Game of Thrones Chernobyl The Wire Sopranos Ballers Sex and the City Battlestar Galactica Entourage Americans Mr Robot The Walking Dead From the Earth to the Moon Halt and Catch Fire Band of Brothers Fosse/Verdon Big Love Devil’s Playground The Leftovers Strike Back Secret City Six Feet Under The Knock The Newsroom True Blood… Read full this story
- Now TV is launching its first streaming stick
- How to download Netflix films and TV episodes to watch offline
- X Factor’s James Arthur reveals secret Rita Ora fling turned him into a sex addict
- Bitcoin, veganism and superfast phones: The biggest trends for 2018
- Airlines are scrapping seatback screens to cut costs – so passengers will have to rely on their own phones
- Why TV is going personal in the age of on-demand
What you can watch on the new Binge streaming app have 286 words, post on www.news.com.au at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.