By Josh Bean | [email protected] | Posted May 27, 2019 at 07:50 AM | Updated May 27, 2019 at 07:52 AM
The AHSAA handed out 112 state titles during the 2018-19 school year, with 64 teams adding at least one Blue Map to its trophy case.
Who multiple titles? Who won the most championships?
Check out the schools that won the most titles:
Dennis Victory | AL.com
Pinson Valley won a second straight football title and took home its first boys basketball championship, and G.W. Long swept the softball and baseball titles for the second straight season.
Here’s a look at the schools that won two state titles:
Altamont, Auburn, Bayside Academy, Briarwood Christian, Brooks, Cold Springs, Falkville, G.W. Long, Houston Academy, Huntsville, McGill-Toolen, Pinson Valley, Pisgah, Providence Christian, Winfield
Here’s the schools that took home three state titles during the 2018-19 school year:
Mark Almond | AL.com
Mars Hill (3)
Mars Hill, a Class 1A school in Florence, won state titles in football, baseball and softball.
St. James (3)
St. James took home Blue Maps in girls indoor track, girls tennis and girls outdoor track.
Westminster-Oak Mountain (3)
At tiny Westminster-Oak Mountain in Shelby County, all three titles were captured on the girls side — girls soccer, girls outdoor track and girls cross country.
- College Football - Week 8 - Top 6 Teams Remain on Top, Led by Unbeaten Texas, Alabama & Penn State
- Christian Schools In The United States
- Houston Schools Must Conform To State Standards On Libraries
- Dangerous Dog Ordinances, Stevens County, Washington - Title 12 - Straight Talk - Know Your Rights!
- What You Need to Know About a Cyber High School
- Online High Schools - Public Education At Home And Online
- Home Schooling Help
- Introduction to Home Schooling
- Free Online High Schools For Homeschoolers
- Practical Homeschooling Tips - Affordable Online Home Schooling For Your Children
- Answering Your Culinary Schools Questions
- Truck Driving School