Legally it has a definition. After reading this, please try to define Crime. This is not a legal article. Read this carefully three times before you define Crime. Take your time.Six men marched through the school gate with swords and sticks with tense expressions. The entire primary school watched the procession bewildered. They approached Joy, a young energetic history teacher while he was in the middle of a lesson. They chopped his head off. They swung the swords three times to separate the head from the body. The terrified students started screaming and running aimlessly. The stream of blood and the horror blinded them. They had no idea where to run. They could not find safety in this school. Wide eyed panic stricken children ran and ran until they reached home to safety.All those teachers and students were speechless for a while. They lost their voice. Nobody spoke. The world stood still, motionless. The murderers ran out of the gate very nervous. Within the next hour the terrifying news flashed through the entire region. Every one in the area rushed to see the scene of the crime. The shocking scene of the headless body got engraved on their minds. The… Read full this story
- Cajun Cannabis owner Travis DeYoung charged with drug, weapons offenses after April 2019 sweep
- Man Turned Away from San Antonio Night Spot Shoots 8 People, Shouted 'Don't You Know Who I Am? I'm a UFC Fighter'
- Federal courthouses in Portland are forced to close amid threats 'a vehicle filled with EXPLOSIVES will hit a government building' - as city reels following 85 days of protests
- Execution of Native American man stirs emotion within tribe
- As president, Biden would not trash all Trump's foreign policy legacy
- How the West Was Digitized
- Meghan Markle's Outspoken Comments on Race, From 'Percolating' U.S. Tension to 'Divisive' British Media
- Former acting AG Whitaker: Kamala Harris 'has finger in the wind' when it comes to law enforcement
- Gaming world set for 'Fortnite: Battle Royale' mobile release
- The 20 best shows on HBO Max right now
- 7 brilliant new shows to watch on Netflix this week: from Project Power to 3% season four
- Policing debates, more than vanished ridership, could shape BART board elections
What is Crime? Will You Try to Define? Can You? have 358 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 31, 2007. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.