According to a recent Levada Center poll, nearly half of Russians (47%) say they support equal rights for LGBT people.
We headed to the streets of Moscow to ask locals what they think about LGBT rights.
- Ginsburg says 'we still' need an Equal Rights Amendment to make US 'more perfect'
- House Democrats Schedule Vote on Removing Deadline for Equal Rights Amendment
- House votes to eliminate Equal Rights Amendment ratification deadline
- Ginsburg: Equal Rights Amendment backers should start over
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg says deadline to ratify Equal Rights Amendment has expired: 'I'd like it to start over'
- Mormon Church Smites Hate-Crime Bill That Protects Faithful and LGBT People
- Why the time has finally come to ratify Equal Rights Amendment
- 'Rights of nature': Should nature have the same rights as people?
- LGBT people are 'being made homeless due to religion'
- Equal Rights Amendment cannot be ratified for one rather simple reason
- Lawsuit seeks to ease adoption of Equal Rights Amendment
- Ashley Judd, Constitutional Expert: ‘Are Equal Rights In The Constitution?’