1. The bestselling single of 2008 shares its name with a chorus from Handel’s 1741 oratorio Messiah. What is it called? 2. In January 1976, Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody was knocked off No 1 by a song that is mentioned in its lyrics. What was that song? 3. Which former professional footballer partnered with country singer Willie Nelson on the 1984 No 17 To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before? 4. Name the New Zealand-born soprano who had a No 5 hit with World In Union in 1991. American singer Michael Jackson pictured in the music video for his 1983 hit Thriller 5. The Oscar-winning song Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head was a Top 40 hit in 1970 for Sacha Distel. But for which film was the song originally written? 6. In 1975, which Scottish comedian had a No 1 single with a parody of the Tammy Wynette song D.I.V.O.R.C.E.? 7. What 1992 No 3 single by Miley Cyrus’s father helped spark a craze for line dancing? 8. Which actress partnered with Robbie Williams on his chart-topping version of Frank and Nancy Sinatra’s 1967 No 1 Somethin’ Stupid? 9. In 1967, Gene Pitney had a No 5 hit with Something’s… Read full this story
- Queen gives a shout-out to BTS. Hint at possible collaboration? K-pop group says 'we are ready'
- Put your home theater to the test with these spectacular Blu-ray releases
- This is Pop: Netflix's stunning series dives into great stories of the genre
- Elton John and Bernie Taupin on How ‘Rocketman’ Captures an R-Rated Life
- One Direction: Niall Horan follows Harry Styles' footsteps with third album
- Freddie Mercury filmed his final Queen music video 30 years ago today – WATCH
- The Top 10: Songs That Mention Other Songs
- The Lady Gaga Anthem That Previewed a Decade of Culture Wars
- Every film and TV show coming to streaming services in July 2021
- High Fidelity captured the snob’s—and the soundtrack’s—waning powers
- From Jay Rock to Saba, these are the 50 best albums of 2018
- Have a Listen to the 50 Best Songs About Friendship | Digital Trends
What Bohemian Rhapsody lyric was also the name of the hit that knocked it off No 1? Test yourself with these fiendish pop riddles... have 318 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.