US consumers are downloading fewer mobile games this year than last, thanks to a combination of factors, including the end of COVID restrictions, and rapidly-rising inflation. Of 14 mobile games genres tracked by app analytics company Sensor Tower, only one saw increased downloads in the first half of 2022, and there were steep declines in most others … Sensor Tower measured downloads and revenue, and both were down in the first half of this year compared to the same period in 2021. Most mobile game genres in the United States saw player spending and downloads decline during H1 2022 as the market fell by 9.6 percent year-over-year to $11.4 billion, Sensor Tower Game Intelligence data reveals. The Action genre was the only one to see a year-on-year increase in downloads across both iOS and Android. The Action genre saw the fastest growth in downloads during the first half of the year compared to the same period in 2021, rising by 5.4 percent Y/Y to 54.7 million. The top Action subgenre for downloads was Action Sandbox, which saw downloads climb by 2.3 percent Y/Y to 15.7 million installs. The No. 1 Action game for downloads was Genshin Impact from miHoYo, which… Read full this story
- Downloads Free Mobile Games
- Mobile Games - Now, Enjoy Your Spare Time
- Downloading Free iPhone Games
- Download Free iPhone Games and Movies
- Latest Mobile Phones - Hi-End Functionalities In Compact Devices
- Discover The Easy Way To Find iPhone Downloads - Movies, Music, Games and More!
- How To Download iPhone Games For Free
- Action Games - Thrill and Entertainment at Their Best
- Free IPhone Game Downloads - Smart Ways to Get Games For Your IPhone
- Free Nintendo DS - Now Offered With Mobile Phone
- How To Play Time Management Games Online For Free
- Mobile Phones - The Ambassadors of Wireless Revolution
We’re downloading fewer mobile games as lockdowns end and inflation bites have 283 words, post on 9to5mac.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.