People look around the booths at the Upbit Developer Conference held in Busan on Thursday. [JIN MIN-JI] Speakers from around the world shared their insights on the blockchain at the Upbit Developer Conference (UDC), which began Thursday. UDC is an annual conference that brings together blockchain developers to discuss the industry’s potential while also examining the changes the technology has already brought to daily lives. The two-day event hosted by Dunamu, a crypto exchange operator, at the Busan Port International Exhibition & Convention Center in Busan. Web 3.0, and Layer 2 were some of the key concepts discussed by the speakers. Web 3.0 is the next generation web in which most users will be connected via a decentralized network. Layer 2 is a secondary framework that is built on top of an existing blockchain system. The goal is to raise the transaction speed. “We’re trying to bring Web 3.0 to the masses, public,” said Kevin Ang, Developer Relations APAC Lead at Polygon. He said that there are so many killer applications that can be built in the metaverse, and for that to be realized, Layer 2 is needed. Polygon is a Layer 2 platform designed to improve transaction execution on… Read full this story
- Modex: How blockchain can solve the fake news problem
- Guns N’ Roses alum Matt Sorum rocks beyond blockchain to fight labels, YouTube
- I want my war with Michael Gove war to end, says David Cameron: Ex-PM offers olive branch to his ally-turned-rival after Sarah Vine's searingly honest admission Brexit drove the families apart
- Children have over 1,000 pictures of them posted online before they turn 13 as their data is 'harvested' by smart toys, speakers and even school apps
- Dan Auerbach on How the Black Keys Came Back
- Trump says he can't call the FBI about being offered dirt on opponents by foreign governments because he talks to leaders 'every day' including 'the Prince of WHALES'
- Firefox’s fight for the future of the web
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: future shock
- Mozilla execs capitulate in H.264 Web-video war
- Mueller fires starting gun on Democratic race to impeach by saying charging Trump was NOT AN OPTION as 2020 candidates demand action now and Nancy Pelosi tries to stem growing rebellion in her ranks
- Web-based World Change
- BJP should not give disqualified Karnataka MLAs tickets, says Cong after SC verdict
Web 3.0 and Layer 2 are key to blockchain's future, UDC speakers say have 373 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.