Andrew Cuomo on Sunday threatened to sue the Trump administration if they withhold a vaccine for his state, telling a Manhattan congregation that ‘enough people have died and enough injustice has been done during COVID.’ The New York governor and Donald Trump are engaged in an escalating war of words over the coronavirus vaccine. Cuomo has said that, given Trump’s mishandling of the pandemic, he appointed an independent panel of experts to certify the vaccine once it becomes available and reassure New Yorkers that it was safe. Several others states, including California, Nevada and Oregon, are doing the same. Trump, angered by the slight, said that New York won’t get any vaccine. From the pulpit of the Riverside Church on Sunday, where Martin Luther King spoke out against the Vietnam War and Nelson Mandela preached racial tolerance, Cuomo said that it was wrong to play games with a vaccine. Andrew Cuomo spoke at Riverside Church on the Upper West Side of Manhattan on Sunday Cuomo spoke from the pulpit where Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela spoke ‘There can be no more fundamental right in this moment than access to the vaccine,’ he said, describing the pandemic as a ‘low… Read full this story
- NY, Minnesota sue Trump administration over Basic Health Plan cuts
- New York, Minnesota sue Trump administration over Basic Health Plan cuts
- California sues after Trump administration finalizes changes to Title X
- Trump Administration Moves Ahead With Abortion Restrictions
- Trump Administration Pushes to Speed Up Migrant Family Cases
- Legal Marijuana Is So Close You Can Smell It in New Jersey. But It Could Be Awhile.
- Abandoning science in favor of coercion, FDA pharma mob bosses demand U.S. states eliminate vaccine exemptions… or else
- Trump condemns potential explosives sent to Clinton, Obama, CNN as 'despicable acts'
- Trump Lashes Out After His Charitable Foundation Agrees to Shut Down Amid Claims of 'Shocking' Illegality
- Sexual Misconduct Claims in State Legislatures Since 2017
- The Lasting Impacts of Trump's First Year
- Fact Check: Trump's Claim's on Cohen, Clean Air, Taxes
'We will bring legal action to protect New Yorkers': Gov Cuomo threatens to sue Trump administration if the president blocks distribution of a COVID vaccine to his state have 331 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 15, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.