The fate of textbooks for general education programs depends on the sense of justice and qualification of the members of the book appraisal council. Thai Van Tai, acting director of the Primary Education Department under the Ministry of Education and Training, said the book appraisal council comprises prestigious scientists, teachers from pedagogical schools. Ho Ngoc Dai, the father of the ‘education technology’ program At least 1/3 of the council’s members are teachers who work at primary schools across the country. According to Mai Ngoc Chu, a member of the sub-council for Vietnamese language, the sub-council includes professors in linguistics, education management experts and primary school teachers. “Of 13 members, some are mathematicians, five are teachers from different localities, and others are teachers at pedagogical schools. They all deserve their work,” he said. The members of the sub-council have experience in appraising books, but appraising textbooks for first graders of the new general education program is the hardest work for them. Mai Lan Vietnam prepares for new general education program Beginning in the 2020-2021 academic year, the new general education program will be applied throughout the country. MOET has begun receiving applications for textbooks compiled by organizations and individuals. Primary schools… Read full this story
- Anaheim officials seek appraisal of Angel Stadium land in case team departs
- MCGI: In Discussion With Institutional Investor And To Undergo Restructuring To Uplist To OTCQB
- Texas Politicians Who Paid for Michelle Obama Book Tour Tickets With City Funds Resign After Backlash
- Akron City Council delays decision on software simulating the budget-balancing process
- Council approves Marion County's switch to vote centers starting next year
- Holyoke City Council puts moratorium on its own sign ordinance; Councilor David Bartley calls ACLU 'a bunch of phonies'
- St. Paul libraries go fine-free (but you’ll still have to pay for lost books)
- Jim Boeheim in the spotlight: CNY books and authors
- St. Paul City Council trying to trim mayor’s 11.5 percent tax hike proposal
- University Heights council hears from residents on housing issues; continues to hone rental legislation
- Free Library borrowers face long waits for books, materials, the side-effect of a shrunken materials budget
- Springfield City Council renews bid to reinstate police commission amid misconduct scandals
VN book appraisal council should be restructured have 367 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.