Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The Ministry of Health (MOH) has extended the suspension in-person visits at all hospital wards and residential care homes until Nov. 21, inclusive of the day itself. This includes public acute hospitals, community hospitals and private hospitals. Previously, it was announced that in-person visits to hospitals as well as to residential care homes, will be suspended until until Oct. 23 and 24 respectively, both dates included . Why the extension? The suspension in-person visits is to ” protect healthcare capacity and vulnerable seniors during this period”, when Covid-19 cases in the community are rising. In the past two weeks, the rise in Covid-19 cases in the community has increased Covid-19 admissions to the hospitals. Several new Covid-19 clusters have also been detected amongst patients and residents in the hospitals and residential care homes. MOH has ramped up booster vaccination for healthcare workers and seniors , including those residing in residential care homes, to mitigate the risk of large outbreaks in the hospitals and residential care homes. Some hospital visitors allowed on case-by-case basis During the suspension, some patient groups will continue to be allowed visitors on a case-by-case basis, as assessed… Read full this story
- How to Compare Low Cost Long Term Care Insurance in Connecticut
- Adult Day Care
- Long Term Care Insurance: Security for Americans
- A Guide to Assessing and Selecting a Nursing Home
- Differences Between Nursing Homes, Assisted Living & Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Blame It On the Rain: Protect Your Home With Hurricane, Wind, and Flood Insurance
- Hospital Marketing - Marketing Message
- Eldercare - Caregiving, Nursing Home, Medicaid, Living Wills Information and More
- A Guide To Residential Ventilation Exhaust Fans
- How to Open a Halfway House Or a Recovery Home
- What Are A Mother's Rights When Her Child Is Taken From Her Care?
- Building Science: The Next Generation Of Home Improvement And New Construction
Visits to hospitals & residential care homes in S'pore continue to be suspended until Nov. 21 have 303 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.