A drilling rig of Vietsovpetro at Bach Ho oil rig (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam – Russia oil and gas joint venture Vietsovpetro has reported that its oil and gas production during January-September surpassed the set target in the period. Despite dual crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic and substantial fall in the global oi l prices, Vietsovepetro has carried out comprehensive measures to ensure safety for its workers and maintain stable production and business activities. The venture exploited nearly 2.42 million tonnes of oil and condensate at Lot 09-1, or 8.4 percent higher than the set plan. Of the total amount, 1.8 million tonnes was pumped from Bac Ho oil rig, 56,000 tonnes from Nam Rong-Doi Moi, 60,000 tonnes from Gau Trang, and 67,000 tonnes from Tho Trang. At Lot 09-3/12, more than 164,000 tonnes of oil was exploited, exceeding the set target by 15.4 percent. During the nine-month period, Vietsovpetro exploited 62.6 million cubic metres of natural gas, surpassing the goal by 11 percent. More than 986 million cubic metres of gas was brought ashore, or 29 percent higher than the set goal. From January – September, Vietsovpetro earned 898.5 million USD from selling oil exploited from… Read full this story
- BG raises gas production targets amid reports of 'glut'
- Iran, Russian Companies Eye Over 10 Oil, Gas Fields for Cooperation - NIOC
- Nigeria earns $504m from crude oil, gas export
- Activists want state to fine oil, gas producers for violations highlighted by state audit
- Leading European oil, gas producer Norway rises carbon-cutting goal
- Caspian Convention Can Help Iran Oil, Gas Exports Face US Sanctions - Analysts
- Sudan Invites Russia to Take Part in Country's Oil, Gas Projects - Ministry
- U.S. House advances legislation to restrict offshore oil, gas drilling; U.S. Sen. Bill Cassidy vows to block it
- Fears for Scottish salmon farming after China production targets missed
- Energy firm Total beats quarterly forecasts, lifts dividends despite low oil price
- Coronavirus impact: A mixed bag for Indian oil and gas companies
- Extended coronavirus outbreak to lower oil demand, prices: Moody's
Vietsovpetro surpasses oil and gas production targets have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 13, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.