The list also includes finished pork products and unprocessed tobacco leaves, among others, according to a decree issued by the Vietnamese Government on September 14. Decree No.83/2021/ND-CP stipulating special preferential import tariffs aims to implement an agreement on boosting bilateral trade between Vietnam and Cambodia in 2021-2022. The document sets quotas for rice with 300,000 tons and unprocessed tobacco leaves, 3,000 tons each year. To enjoy the tariff, the products must have certificates of origin (C/O) form S granted by Cambodia’s authorised agencies and undergo customs procedures at border gates as mentioned in Appendix III attached in the decree. The document will take effect from September 13, 2021 to December 31, 2022. Source: VNA
- Pres. Trump going ahead with taxes on $16B in Chinese imports
- US proposes higher tax on $200B in Chinese imports
- Denver Parks Tax on the Ballot: Council President on Why It Should Pass
- South Side business owners fight special taxing district
- China slaps import duties on sugar; experts question impact
- In Cambodia, Dissenting Voters Find Ways to Say ‘None of the Above’
- Fidelity offers new zero-cost mutual funds – should you switch?
- Episode 13 of the Constitutional podcast: ‘Taxes’
- In English or Spanish, the answer is 'no': Why there’s zero chance Mexico will pay for Donald Trump’s beloved border wall
- Time for a Wealth Tax
- Reform favors no-income-tax states in hunt for athletes
- Florida, Texas may attract athletes after tax law change
Vietnam to impose zero percent tax on 31 commodities imported from Cambodia have 224 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 13, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.