The list also includes finished pork products and unprocessed tobacco leaves, among others, according to a decree issued by the Vietnamese Government on September 14. Decree No.83/2021/ND-CP stipulating special preferential import tariffs aims to implement an agreement on boosting bilateral trade between Vietnam and Cambodia in 2021-2022. The document sets quotas for rice with 300,000 tons and unprocessed tobacco leaves, 3,000 tons each year. To enjoy the tariff, the products must have certificates of origin (C/O) form S granted by Cambodia’s authorised agencies and undergo customs procedures at border gates as mentioned in Appendix III attached in the decree. The document will take effect from September 13, 2021 to December 31, 2022. Source: VNA
- AFF Cup schedule shift to benefit Vietnam football
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 30
- Cambodia Joins China for Military Drills as US Relations Cool
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 3
- Taxman, Grab at odds over new tax regime
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 12
- Apparel, handbag associations petition Gov’t over potential tax imposition from U.S.
- Two key appeals pulling industrial relocation out of China into Vietnam
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
Vietnam to impose zero percent tax on 31 commodities imported from Cambodia have 190 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 13, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.