Airlines entitled to refuse passengers without health declarations Vietnam Airlines’ staff supports passengers in the e-health declaration procedure. (Photo: VNA) Carriers have to bear legal responsibility in case passengers board their airplanes without making the declarations. Passengers must fulfil the health declarations at https://tokhaiyte.vn or through the Vietnam Health Declaration application. Besides, airlines should arrange staff at check-in kiosks at terminals to support passengers in the e-health declaration procedure, the CAAV said in its documents recently sent to competent authorities. They should join hands with airports nationwide to inform passengers of the mandatory declaration through passenger information systems, posters and panels at easy-to-see places in airports. Especially, the CAAV asked airports to disseminate the policy to foreign airlines operating in Vietnam./. Foreign parliament leaders congratulate new NA Chairman Parliament leaders of foreign countries continued to send letters of congratulations to newly-elected Chairman of the National Assembly (NA) Vuong Dinh Hue. NA Chairman Hue received congratulations from Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Korea Park Byeong-Seug, Speaker of the Sejm, lower house, of Poland Elżbieta Witek, and Speaker of the National Council of Austria Wolfgang Sobotka./. Social assistance helps disabled people integrate into community Looking at the disabled… Read full this story
- Spotify rumored to announce in-car streaming April 24 in NY
- Intel Optane: Memory acceleration kicks PCs into warp drive on April 24
- Facebook's 'Fake News' Solution Isn't Going to Solve the Problem
- We Can't Improve This Headline About a Dad Who Ate Pot Brownies and Was Rude to a Cat
- Destiny 2 news, updates and DLC
- Everything you need to know about the new Google News app
- Is Microsoft forcing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update on PCs that have blocked updates?
- Fox News Discovers 'Spring Break,' Is Very Concerned Indeed
- Bill O'Reilly's Fox News Contract Specifically Protected Him From Harassment Allegations
- Egypt Poised to Give Itself the Power to Block Anyone With 5,000-Plus Followers Over ‘Fake News’
- Vietnam telcos affected by OTT services, up 3G prices
- Here's Why Everyone's Acting Like April Will Be the Worst Month Ever
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 24 have 334 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 24, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.