Vietnam Motor Show 2016: Accelerate to Celebrate Vietnam Motor Show (VMS) is the key activity of Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers Association (VAMA). The event was first launched in 2002 with the aim to create a prestigious and professional place for all VAMA members to promote new products and reach the target customers. Hence, VAMA hopes to bring a change to the domestic automobile industry and boost the sustainable development of Vietnam market in general. To continue the success of previous events, VMS2016 – the 12th show will be held from 5th to 9th October, 2016 in Hanoi. The total exhibition area is about 11,000m2, shared by 11 VAMA members with 13 car brands. The larger space of the event this year will give more room for participants to introduce and promote their products. After 3 consecutive events 2013 – 2014 – 2015 held in Ho Chi Minh City, in 2016, Vietnam Motor Show will return to Hanoi. VMS 2016 is a strategic step to express VAMA’s vision that put the concentration on Hanoi market particularly and Northern market generally. It’s important because Northern market is hugely potential, contributing 46% to the national car consumption. In 2016, this market is expected to… Read full this story
- REVIEW: 2016 Toyota Prius is fill-up friendly and, now, test-track approved!
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid gets charged up at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show
- 2016 Audi A6: A smaller engine doesn’t mean a compromised luxury car
- Clash of the SUV Titans: 2016 Lincoln Navigator versus 2016 GMC Yukon Denali
- Camaro is Motor Trend 2016 Car of the Year
- Acura's NSX sports car comes roaring back to life in time for the Tokyo Motor Show
- Ratings and Review: 2016 Infiniti QX60 adds style and refinement to bolster appeal with upscale crossover SUV buyers
- Ho Chi Minh, president of North Vietnam, dies at 79 in 1969
- Fastest car in the world Bugatti Veyron expands line up at Geneva Motor Show
- Scottsdale got a sneak peek at Tesla Motors' autopilot systems
- 2016 Detroit Jazz Festival schedule and artist descriptions
- Electric cars out of spotlight at Geneva Motor Show as Volkswagen XL1, Toyota hybrids get focus
Vietnam Motor Show 2016: Accelerate to Celebrate have 338 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 27, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.