Online sales boom as Tet approaches With people afraid to visit public places like supermarkets because of COVID-19, e-commerce floors have become a convenient and safe shopping place for Tet items. With Vietnam boasting a large internet community and a young, digital-savvy population, the e-commerce market is buzzing with activity ahead of the Lunar New Year (Tet) festival, which falls on February 12. Many consumers say that the hectic year-end schedule keeps them busy and they cannot go shopping, but the dizzying growth in e-commerce and e-payment is lending a hand. Now, without leaving office or home, they can place orders online and wait for the goods to be delivered home. Many large e-supermarkets and social networking sites claim to have carefully prepared to ship a large volume of goods to serve a huge, growing demand, and launched a number of promotions. Some popular sites like sendo, lazada, are offering discounts of up to 50 percent on all types of products, especially fashion and beauty like shoes, handbags, watches, and sunglasses./. UKVFTA hoped to promote Vietnam’s exports The UK-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (UKVFTA), which became effective on January 1, is expected to create a strong motivation pushing Vietnam forwards on the path of economic… Read full this story
- Revealed: modern-day value of historic Burnley FC transfers and the Most Expensive January Window XI
- Power Machines doesn’t rule out breaking Vietnam power plant deal
- Tax return penalty letters are delayed
- Michael Bloomberg WON'T run for president in 2020
- Uzbekistanpresents tourism opportunities in Malaysia
- Trade volume between Kazakhstan, EAEU revealed
- Attorney General William Barr: 'I think spying did occur' against Trump campaign
- Obama sent an aide to talk Biden out running for president in 2016
- Gold shines 20 years after Brown's big sale
- How Trump’s ‘victory’ became Kim’s triumph
- Michael Cohen claims that Donald Trump 'said black people were too stupid to vote for him'
- Cohen says Trump knew about WikiLeaks email dump beforehand
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 4 have 311 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.