Fisheries expected to become major production industry Vietnam aims to develop its fisheries sector into a large commodity production industry with competitive capacity and responsible and sustainable integration in line with international institutions, contributing to improving incomes for industry workers. The total output of domestically produced aquatic products is to reach 10 million tonnes, while export value is to hit 18-20 billion USD. The strategy also aims to generate over 3.5 million jobs. According to the Directorate of Fisheries, nearly 620 million USD was allocated to 148 projects in the 2016-2020 period. The sector’s production value grew by an average of 6 percent annually in the 2016-2020 period. Total fisheries output in 2019 reached 8.15 million tonnes. Meanwhile, export turnover in 2019 hit 8.6 billion USD and is expected to reach 10 billion USD this year./. Newly-established firms down, registered capital up in 10 months Vietnam recorded nearly 111,200 new enterprises from January-October, a year-on-year decline of 2.9 percent, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO). The new entrants, however, have combined registered investment of more than 1,594 trillion VND (68.3 billion USD), up 11.1 percent against the same period last year. Average registered capital per new enterprise was 14.3 billion VND,… Read full this story
- Business newspaper marks 25 years
- Duo behind Beckenham vintage fair celebrate first year in business
- Vietnam's floating market struggles to stay above water
- Vietnam seeks to pacify China as landmark U.S. carrier visit signals warming ties
- ‘Business-friendly’ Budget is welcomed small firms
- Women in Business and Virgin Media partnership the ‘perfect fit'
- Facebook's news feed changes are latest blow to publishers, brands
- Small businesses aim to take centre stage at ‘BEFTAs'
- Here are the lessons we learned in business in East Anglia in 2017
- Wetherspoon warns business rates and sugar tax will hit second-half performance
- Business lunch nets charity funds
- German industrial orders fall unexpectedly in November
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 6 have 287 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 11, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.