HCM City and Ha Noi top Southeast Asia in terms of dynamism, according to a new report. – Photo Courtesy JLL Vietnam HCM City and Ha Noi continue to lead the momentum in Southeast Asia, ranking third and seventh among the most dynamic cities in the world, according to the City Momentum Index recently issued by property consultant Jones Lang LaSalle. The results show a continuing shift in global influence from west to east, with Indian, Chinese and Vietnamese cities dominating the top positions. Viet Nam, with two cities in the top 20, the most of any country in the Southeast Asian region, featured highly in the global ranking driven by soaring exports to the US as its economy profits from the China-US trade disputes, which is forcing companies to shift their supply chains, the report said. Jeremy Kelly, director of cities research at JLL, said: “The remarkable dynamism in the emerging Asian economies is proof that economic reforms, business growth and infrastructure investment can drive the expansion of industry, significantly in the tech sector, and facilitate a start-up culture. This is now being repeated the world over, as geographical diversity looks to be returning to the Index.” The index… Read full this story
- Jersey City Grows Up
- Colorado population growth far outstripped new housing, census says
- Buffalo as a Crystal City
- Smart City Market Valuation USD 1933 Bn by 2022
- Election 2018: Irvine City Council candidates share their priorities and thoughts on local issues
- Big-D Construction Selects DESTINI Estimator to Support the Construction Firm's Rapid Growth
- Amazon reportedly making Long Island City one of two HQ2 locations
- Lane One-on-One: Remaking a Company, Region or State Takes Unity, Clear Goals, Then the Plan
- Mayor G.T. Bynum’s 2017 State Of The City Speech On Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- TRUMP BUMP: Blue-Collar Worker’s Job Growth Increasing at Fastest Rate Since 1984
- Stimulus driven global growth reemerging
- PARCHED: Climate change and growth are pushing Colorado toward a water crisis
Viet Nam’s two big cities lead region in dynamic growth: JLL have 312 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.