Việt Nam has high regional growth prospects, predicted at more than 6.5 per cent in 2022. — Infographic by Oxford Economics HÀ NỘI — The economic recovery across the South-East Asian region has been uneven and must now contend with rising external headwinds from outside the region. Việt Nam is predicted with a high growth prospect in the region, at more than 6.5 per cent in 2022, 0.7 per cent higher than the average growth of 5.8 per cent for the whole region. This was a key finding from the Economic Forecast presented by the experts at the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Economic Insight Forum Q2. Việt Nam was able to bounce back relatively quickly in 2021 compared to the rest of the region. With the easing of restrictions from last year's Q4 that carried over to this year's Q1, there has been a significant recovery in its services sector driven by domestic tourism. With the current endemic phase, there should be a boost on the international tourism front as travellers return to Việt Nam. Realised foreign direct investments inflow this year should also support construction performance and labour and achieve export capacity, which remains healthy. The ICAEW report said that even… Read full this story
- Specialist mag publisher says growth and pay rises down to providing 'right content to niche dedicated audience'
- Nissan Australia to electrify one third of volume by 2022
- Auto Trader sees 42 per cent used car value rise in the past seven years
- TVS Motor Company registers a growth of 27 percent in November
- Ford promises more savings as 1Q earnings rise 9 percent
- Yamaha R15 sales in an upward trajectory; 231% growth in Oct 2018
- I can believe it’s not butter: The rise and fall of margarine
- Mirror, Express and Star publisher Reach reports pre-tax loss of £113.5m in first half of 2018 despite revenue growth
- FT chief agrees to pay back six-figure pay rise after staff complaints with money to go towards 'women's development fund'
- Women's mags ABCs: Now and Cosmopolitan see biggest circulation decline but Red and Bella post growth
- Franklin County to consider proposed 7-cent increase in real estate tax rate
- Can Liberia Ditch Foreign Aid by 2022?
Việt Nam’s growth to rise by 6.5 per cent in 2022: ICAEW have 356 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.