Nguyen Quang Hung, Deputy Director of the Directorate of Fisheries. — VNS Photo Viet Nam has implemented many solutions according to the European Commission (EC)’s nine recommendations to remove the yellow card warning on the country’s fishing industry. In November, the EC will come to Viet Nam for the second time to check and re-evaluate the implementation of these recommendations. Nguyen Quang Hung, deputy director of the Directorate of Fisheries under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, speaks to the Vietnam News Agency about this issue. What has Viet Nam achieved recently to meet the EC’s requirements? Viet Nam has implemented groups of solutions according to the EC’s nine recommendations in abolishing the yellow card warning the EC imposed on Vietnamese seafood for failing to make progress in fighting illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing. Viet Nam has set up a National Steering Committee on Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated (IUU) Fishing Prevention and Control to facilitate direction on this issue from central to local levels. In addition, 28 coastal provinces and cities have also set up offices of inspection and control at fishing ports and implemented circulars and decrees under the Fisheries Law 2017, especially solutions against illegal exploitation…. Read full this story
- Tech can lead Việt Nam past the middle-income trap: forum
- Active bottom fishing eases losses on HCMC bourse amid coronavirus scare
- Vietjet sees profit increase sharply, highlights India market
- Never be disappointed with your storage: SanDisk releases world's first 1TB microSD card at MWC
- Chelsea leave nine-man Arsenal seeing red after vital Premier League win
- Carp success, after long battle against invasive fish, has trout faithful rejoicing
- Gamers are ditching Radeon graphics cards over driver issues
- Legends of Runeterra cards list: every card in the open beta
- Mitt Romney’s Impeachment Vote Backfires on Utah’s Push for S.386 Green Card Giveaway
- Cards Against Humanity rescues ClickHole from its private equity owners
- In Mayfair's top male hair-removal spa, no one can hear you scream ...
- Coronavirus stuffs up Park's plans
Viet Nam sees success in removing fishing yellow card have 325 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.