Vietnam Renewable Energy Week 2019 started in Hà Nội on Tuesday, covering discussions on the development of renewable energy resources, including solar and wind power.— VNS Photo Kiều Vân HÀ NỘI – Vietnam Renewable Energy Week 2019 started in Hà Nội on Tuesday, covering discussions on the development of renewable energy resources, including solar and wind power. Vietnam Renewable Energy Week 2019 was jointly organised by the Vietnam Sustainable Energy Alliance (VSEA), Vietnam Climate Action Alliance (VCCA) and the Working Group on Climate Change (CCWG). The event is expected to be a forum for information exchange and multi-stakeholder dialogue in order to propose solutions for the process of energy transition and bring the greatest benefits for sustainable development in Việt Nam. Ngụy Thi Khanh, director of Green Innovation and Development Centre (GreenID) said: “As a country with diversified and abundant renewable energy potential, Việt Nam gains many benefits if accelerating its early shift to renewable energy development.” “Prioritising efficient use of energy and promoting the development of renewable energy will help ensure energy security, reduce dependence on imported fossil fuels, reduce pollution, mitigate climate change, protect public health, enhance faster access to energy for the poor, create opportunities to attract… Read full this story
- 'Spectacular' drop in renewable energy costs leads to record global boost
- Rural energy grant deadline approaches: Aids renewable energy technology investments
- IBM's renewable energy usage revelation
- Double down: HP sets aggressive renewable energy goal, Dell offers some friendly advice
- Lent 2019 starts TODAY – What is it, when does it end, and why do we give things up during the period?
- In renewable energy, every little bit counts
- VTF Junior Tour 4 starts in Nghệ An
- Renewed science effort under way to turn water into fuel using energy from solar panels
- Enzyme discovery enables production of renewable biofuel; could replace petroleum-based gasoline additive
- USAID partners with Vietnam to build urban energy security
- Wind and solar could supply 80 percent of U.S. energy needs
- Growth reaches a trough; to start improving by Jan: Aditya Puri
Việt Nam Renewable Energy Week 2019 starts in Hà Nội have 329 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.