Tran Duy Dong, director of the Domestic Market Department The new strain of coronavirus has killed nearly 500 people and infected more than 24,000 across the globe. Tran Duy Dong, director of the Domestic Market Department, speaks to Vietnam News Agency about its plans to ensure supplies of essential goods. What are the ministry's plans to ensure supplies of essential goods? In the past few days, demand for medical supplies such as face masks, antiseptic lotion and medical gloves has surged. The Domestic Market Department has coordinated with market management agencies throughout the country to investigate businesses that are stockpiling supplies and inflating prices. The department has also collaborated with local departments of industry and trade to discuss measures to ensure the domestic production output and to avoid a shortage of goods. Businesses are committed to increasing production of masks for the market. However, these items’ quality must be certified by the Ministry of Health before being distributed. The department has developed a plan and discussed it with the Ministry of Health to increase the supply of medical items. As for other necessities such as food, we have worked with major distributors such as VinMart, Big C, Saigon Co.op and… Read full this story
- MoIT working to ensure supply of goods during Tết holiday
- MoIT working to ensure supply of goods during Tet holiday
- Viet Nam economy set to bounce back in 2021: forum
- The right structural adjustments help Việt Nam achieve long-term growth aspirations
- Flexible strategy helps Việt Nam win fight against COVID-19
- HCM City to ensure food safety, steady prices during Tết
- Việt Nam economy set to bounce back in 2021: forum
- Diplomacy helps raise Việt Nam’s position in international arena: veteran diplomat
- HCM City secures pork supply for Tết
- Ministry aims to secure stable electricity supply for 870,000 households in rural, mountainous, island areas
- Việt Nam’s ambitious plan to reduce the number of road traffic-relating death to zero by 2045.
- Buddhism contributes to Việt Nam's socio-economic development
Viet Nam plans to ensure supply of essential goods amid epidemic outbreak have 329 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.