Viet Nam, Laos honour landmark (05-09-2007) HA NOI — Party General Secretary Nong Duc Manh sent a congratulatory message yesterday to his Lao counterpart, Choummaly Sayasone, on the occasion of the two countries’ 45th anniversary of diplomatic ties (September 5). State President Nguyen Minh Triet has extended greetings to General Secretary Choummaly Sayasone, who is also Lao State President. The same day, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and National Asssembly Chairman Nguyen Phu Trong sent greetings to their respective Lao counterparts, Buasone Bouphavanh and Thongsing Thammavong. Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Gia Khiem took the occasion to extend congratulations to his counterpart Thongloun Sisoulith. — VNS
- Deputy ministerial-level Việt Nam-Laos political consultation held
- Viet Nam Railway Corporation braces for $85 million loss
- Firms named among 500 most profitable enterprises in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam needs to improve competitiveness of supporting industry
- Viet Nam to face power shortages
- ADB and Phu Yen sign Viet Nam’s first certified green loan for 257 MW solar power project
- Two dead as storm Molave approaches central Việt Nam
- ASEAN parliaments hail Việt Nam’s AIPA Presidency
- SeABank honoured to receive the Vietnam Digital Transformation Award, among 'Top 30 Best Tech Companies in Asia 2020'
- Việt Nam needs to improve competitiveness of supporting industry
- PM Phúc seeks to deepen Japan-Việt Nam ties post-coronavirus
- Việt Nam hands over AIPA Presidency to Brunei
Viet Nam, Laos honour landmark have 218 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 4, 2007. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.