Prof Dr Hồ Tú Bảo of the Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics speaks about digital transformation at a three-day conference that began on Thursday (November 21) at the Hoa Sen University in HCM City. Photo courtesy of the university HCM CITY— While there is much more data than ever before and digital technologies are growing very fast, there is a huge shortage of human resources, experts have told an ongoing conference at the Hoa Sen University in HCM City. Speaking to Việt Nam News on the sidelines of the three-day conference starting on Thursday, Trương Vĩnh Trường Duy, assistant project manager, research and development, at Aisin Seiki Co.Ltd in Japan, said there was a shortage of people who could analyse data while the volume of data is enormous. The auto industry, for example, has huge demand for people who could apply artificial intelligence (AI), he said. Universities in Việt Nam are currently training hundreds of students in AI every year but the numbers fall short of demand, he said. His company is working with universities in Việt Nam and other countries to provide projects to students while they are still studying to improve their knowledge and experience. … Read full this story
- Maritime industry lacks human resources
- Solution to logistics manpower improvement in digital transformation
- Finance and banking system embraces digital transformation
- Digital transformation emphasised as urgent tasks
- Viet Nam fosters a start-up ecosystem in the region: executives
- Viet Nam’s infrastructure sector has upbeat outlook in attracting foreign capital
- Qatar seeks to build on bilateral agreements to promote trade co-operation with Viet Nam
- Gartner: Move from Digital Transformation to 'ContinuousNext'
- ICT shapes world economies but beware of banana peels, experts tell Minister Pantami
- Việt Nam sees success in removing fishing yellow card
- Việt Nam Renewable Energy Week 2019 starts in Hà Nội
- Việt Nam needs measures to deal with non-communicable diseases
Việt Nam lacks human resources for digital transformation, experts tell conference have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 23, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.