Viet Nam Business Summit 2017 Viet Nam: Integration, Dynamic Reform and Comprehensive Development Madam Victoria Kwakwa, World Bank’s Vice President for East Asia – Pacific, Mr. Philipp Rösler, Managing Director, World Economic Forum, Excellencies Ambassadors, Heads of diplomatic missions and international organizations in Viet Nam, Vietnamese and foreign experts, investors and businessmen,On behalf of the Government of Viet Nam, I would like to convey warmest welcome to all distinguished delegates and guests attending the Viet Nam Business Summit on the occasion of the 2017 APEC Economic Leaders’ Week. May I extend my warmest greetings to all distinguished guests and delegations, representatives from organizations and enterprises, experts and investors Vietnamese and international alike.Along with many APEC events and activities, the Viet Nam Business Summit is held in Da Nang and the ancient town of Hoi An – a vibrant trading post dating back to the early 17th century that received merchant fleets from Japan, China, India and Europe, laying the foundation for the development of trade relations for the past many hundred years. Today Viet Nam is still working hard to improve ourselves, to continue to be a potential and “reliable trade partner” to the international business communities and other countries…. Read full this story
- Covia Reducing Capacity By 3.3 Million Tons in Light of Market Dynamics
- Africa’s entertainment and media industry enters dynamic new wave of convergence – 3.0
- A costly attempt to integrate the city's schools bombed but hope remains
- Obama on Sen. McCain: 'Few of us have been tested the way John once was'
- Textmunication and Aspire Consulting Group LLC Combine on SMS Innovation and Delivery
- Congressional candidates on business issues
- Voter guide: 2018 Louisville Metro Council candidates
- Kentucky election 2018: Louisville Metro Council candidates
- Mayor G.T. Bynum’s 2017 State Of The City Speech On Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- Can Emmanuel Macron Defend Europe From the White Nationalist Right All by Himself?
- Wabash National Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results; Continued Strong Demand Drives Backlog to Record Levels
- Myriad Genetics Reports Fiscal First-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Viet Nam: Integration, Dynamic Reform and Comprehensive Development have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 7, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.