INJURY REPLACEMENT by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet “Divyansh dislocated his right shoulder after suffering a fall while India U19 were fielding” – BCCI stated in a media release © Getty Siddhesh Veer has been named as replacement for Divyansh Joshi for the upcoming Under 19 World Cup to be held in South Africa. All-rounder Joshi sustained a shoulder injury while fielding during the one-day series against South Africa. “India U19 all-rounder Divyansh Joshi has been ruled out of the upcoming World Cup following an injury sustained in the first match of the bilateral one-day series against host South Africa. Divyansh dislocated his right shoulder after suffering a fall while India U19 were fielding. The All-India Junior Selection Committee has named Siddhesh Veer from Maharashtra Cricket Association as Divyansh’s replacement,” the BCCI stated in a media release on Friday (January 10). Veer, who was part of the India squad for the quadrangular one-day series, scored 71 opening the batting against New Zealand before striking an unbeaten 48 off 37 batting at No. 6 in the final against South Africa that India won by 69 runs. India will play two warm-up matches – against Afghanistan on January 12 and against… Read full this story
- Scotland squad: Rugby World Cup motivated me through injury nightmare, says Duncan Taylor
- World Cup 2018: England beat Sweden 2-0 to reach semi-finals
- World Cup 2018: Belgium produce masterclass to knock out Brazil with 2-1 win
- World Cup 2018: 'Russia dream over but nation's hope restored'
- World Cup 2018: Japan Captain Makoto Hasebe Retiring After World Cup Dreams Dashed
- World Cup 2018: France beat Uruguay 2-0 to reach semi-final
- World Cup 2018: France reach final after 1-0 win over Belgium
- World Cup 2018: Emil Forsberg sends Sweden into last eight with 1-0 win over Swiss
- Japan captain Makoto Hasebe retiring after FIFA World Cup dreams dashed
- Japan captain retiring after World Cup dreams dashed
- World Cup 2018: Beers And Cheers As England Fans Go Wild Over Win
- France vs Belgium: 2018 FIFA World Cup semi-final live scores, blog
Veer to replace Joshi in India squad for U-19 World Cup have 323 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.