WOMEN’S QUADRANGULAR by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Devika Vaidya has played nine ODIs and one T20I for India © BCCI Devika Vaidya, the leg-spinning all-rounder, and Sneh Rana, the off-spinner, have been named as the captains of India A and India B sides for the upcoming Women’s Quadrangular T20 Series, also consisting of Bangladesh and Thailand. Vaidya has played nine ODIs and one T20I while Rana has represented the country in seven ODIs and five T20Is. Priya Punia, who has composed a couple of ODI fifties in her short career so far, and Madhuri Mehta, who played her only ODI back in 2012, are some of the other members of India A’s set-up. Meanwhile. Nuzhat Parween, the wicketkeeper-bat, is a part of India B’s squad. The tournament is scheduled to commence on 16th January and all the matches will be played in Patna. India A: Devika Vaidya (c), Priya Punia, Jincy George, Madhuri Mehta, Richa Ghosh, Sushri Dibyadarshini, Komal Zanzad, Manali Dakshini, Meghna Singh, Nikita Chauhan, Bharti Fulmali, R Kalpana (WK), Rashi Kanojia, Renuka Singh, Jasia Akhtar India B:Sneh Rana (c), Yastika Bhatia, Nuzhat Parween (WK), S Meghana, Tejal Hasabnis, Vrushali Bhagat, Minnu Mani, Monica Patel, Shrayosi Aich,… Read full this story
- Article 370 Of The Constitution Of India, 1950 & The Security Interest Act, 2002
- 5 women with extraordinary careers honored by Margaret Brent Awards
- WhatsApp to restrict message forwarding after India mob lynchings
- Rutgers suspends Hall of Fame women’s hoops coach
- "MS Dhoni Coming In At No. 5 Would've Made A Difference": Sachin Tendulkar After India's World Cup Exit
- Calcutta HC Stays Union Of India Decision To De-Recognize Equivalence of Degrees Awarded By Madrassas [Read Order]
- Assistant Director (Law) Vacancy At Election Commission Of India
- Why is lead polluting more than 100 SC waterways? Is it dangerous?
- Saturdays Womens Basketball Games
- June 2017 Visa Bulletin Update: EB-1 Final Action Dates Retrogression for China and India
- Sarah Kemp leads New Zealand Women’s Open golf
- Breaking stereotypes: India's women-only comedy show tackles bias
Vaidya, Rana to lead India A, India B in women's quadrangular have 340 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.