So much for those second thoughts. And let the Urban speculation, as farfetched as it may be, commence in earnest. Late last week, reports surfaced connecting Cincinnati’s Mike Bohn to USC’s vacant athletic director post. Early Thursday afternoon, the university turned the rumors into reality by confirming Bohn will head its athletic department moving forward. Bohn, the first USC AD with no ties to the university in more than a quarter-century, replaces Lynn Swann, who “resigned” his post in early September after three years on the job. Introducing the 9th athletic director in USC history! #FightOn pic.twitter.com/8R1sx5UiC7 — USC Trojans (@USC_Athletics) November 7, 2019 Bohn, who played college football and baseball at Kansas, has spent the past six years at Cincinnati, taking over Bearcats athletics in February of 2014. Prior to that, he served as the athletic director at Colorado (2005-13), San Diego State (2003-05) and Idaho (1998-2003). The 58-year-old Illinois native (he’ll turn 59 later this month) was the Buffaloes AD as CU made the transition from the Big 12 to the Pac-12 in 2011. He involuntarily stepped down from that post in May of 2013, months after the second of his signature hires at the school, Jon Embree,… Read full this story
- Megan McKenna hits the fillers hard after Muggy Mike blames her for split
- Mike Parr becomes latest star to quit Emmerdale after becoming ‘fed-up’ with his storylines
- US Senate Republicans Plan to Limit Democrat Delays Confirming Trump Nominees
- US Diplomat in Havana Confirmed to Have Sonic Attack Symptoms – State Department
- Sainsbury’s names City grandee Martin Scicluna as new chairman
- Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly touts praise from President Trump in new campaign ad
- ANZ, IBM Develop a Blockchain Insurance Solution in New Zealand
- Pulitzer Prize: New York Times, Washington Post and The New Yorker win for Weinstein and Russia investigations
- Love Island 2018 start date confirmed
- Mike Gibson wins damages over Lions claim
- Book traces Mike Pence's 'path to power'
- It's a girl! Zara and Mike Tindall's second baby is born
USC confirms Cincinnati’s Mike Bohn as new AD have 324 words, post on collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.