According to Head of the MoC Office Dau Minh Thanh, urban planning, management and development has been defined as one of the three breakthrough stages of the sector. In 2022, the country’s urbanization ratio increased by 1.2% to 41.7%, he noted, adding that in the year, the ministry recognized five areas as tier-4 urban areas. As of November 2022, the country had 888 urban areas, including two special-type areas, 22 tier-1, 33 tier-2, 47 tier-3 and 94 tier-4 urban areas. Thanh said that in 2023, the ministry will focus on implementing the government’s action plan to implement Resolution No.06-NQ/BCT on sustainable urban planning, construction, management and development until 2030 with a vision to 2045. It will complete the national database on urban development planning, along with a plan to develop the housing and real estate market. The ministry will speed up the planning of the urban and rural systems, while launching and implementing a plan to inspect state management over urban development in 2023. At the same time, the ministry will continue to carry out a project to develop urban areas in line with climate change response in the 2021-2030 period, a plan to promote green growth urban areas in… Read full this story
- Deadline For 20 Percent Ethanol Blended Petrol Is Now 2023 In India: Here Is Why!
- [ROAD TO 2050] Smart cities take urban planning to the next level
- Bac Giang aims to develop 32 urban areas by 2030
- Lithium Urban Technologies acquires SaaS platform SmartCommute
- 5 points to know about expense ratios of mutual fund schemes
- One more basement of Ho Chi Minh City metro station reaches early completion
- Cabinet gives nod to India-Japan collaboration on urban development
- Uttarakhand has lowest child sex ratio at birth in India: Niti Aayog data
- Hanoi advised to follow Japan’s urban railway model
- Indonesia won’t reach herd immunity until 2023: Moody’s
- Urban Violence in Northern Paris Sees Frustrated Locals Attack Drug Dealers
- Work on HCMC’s Metro Line 2 expected to begin at the end of this year
Urbanization ratio expected to reach 53.9% in 2023 have 315 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2023. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.