United Overseas Bank (UOB) has partnered with the Foreign Trade University (FTU) to launch the finance industry’s first tertiary education program designed for small business bankers in Vietnam.Small businesses form the backbone of Vietnam’s economy, accounting for 97 per cent of the country’s total. These businesses are among the most optimistic within Asia-Pacific about their growth prospects, and four in five have sought external finance in 2016 to help them take advantage of business opportunities, according to the CPA Australia Asia-Pacific Small Business Survey 2016 – Market Summary: Vietnam.As these companies manage and grow their business, they may need to navigate complex areas such as business planning, cash flow management and international trade risk.The UOB-FTU Banker’s Executive Certificate Program will impart the specialist skills and knowledge that are necessary for bankers to help to address the needs of Vietnam’s small businesses. The program combines classroom-based study in the areas of credit and risk management, trade financing, and regional regulatory frameworks with practical skills training such as best practices on customer onboarding.Upon completion of the program, UOB bankers will be better equipped to help SMEs in Vietnam with their business needs and to overcome the challenges they may face.Mr. Harry Loh,… Read full this story
- A Degree in Early Childhood Education—Is It Worth It and Is an Online Program Right for You?
- Best Education - Online Executive MBA Programs
- How to Launch Accounting Career in Australia?
- How to Launch Nursing Career in Australia?
- How Professional Year Program Helps International Graduates?
- Building a Shared Vision: Developing and Sustaining Media Education Partnerships in the Middle East
- Educational Software Giant Celebrates 15 Years By Launching New Online Learning Site
- Why is IRON Program Important for International Nurses?
- Facts About Professional Year Program in Australia
- Universities in Dubai Pave The Way Forward In Education
- Former US first lady to visit Vietnam, back sustained education for girls
- E-Reader Pilot Program a Success at Fairleigh Dickinson University
UOB & FTU launch first education program for bankers have 320 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 27, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.