British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for the coronavirus. Johnson’s office said he was tested on the advice of the chief medical officer, after developing mild symptoms over the last 24 hours. It said Johnson is self-isolating at his 10 Downing St residence. In a video message, Johnson said he had a temperature and a persistent cough. “I will continue to lead the Government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus,” he said. READ MORE:English woman, 21, dies after contracting coronavirusCoronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive, displaying ‘mild symptoms’Britain days away from releasing millions of coronavirus finger prick testsCoronavirus: British Prime Minster Boris Johnson imposes lockdown “Be in no doubt that I can continue, thanks to the wizardry of modern technology, to communicate with all my top team, to lead the national fightback against coronavirus. “Together we will beat this.” Earlier this week Britain’s Prince Charles announced that he had tested positive for the virus. Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus.#StayHomeSaveLives pic.twitter.com/9Te6aFP0Ri— Boris Johnson #StayHomeSaveLives (@BorisJohnson) March 27, 2020 AP Facebook Twitter Whats App Reddit Email
- Brexit latest: Former foreign minister Boris Johnson says Britain is heading for 'the status of a colony' to the EU
- UK Prime Minister stems flow of Brexit resignations from her Cabinet
- Are Donald Trump and Boris Johnson friends and why has the US President backed him as UK Prime Minister?
- Theresa May doing a 'fantastic' job on Brexit, says Donald Trump and brands criticism of UK Prime Minister as 'fake news'
- Pressure on UK Prime Minister mounts for Northern Ireland abortion reform
- Tory minister: Boris Johnson would make a terrible PM
- BREAKING NEWS: UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson resigns amid Cabinet splits over Brexit
- ‘Talented Mr. Johnson’: Trump says his friend Boris would make a ‘great’ UK Prime Minister
- Gap in Satisfaction for UK Prime Minister May's Work Widest Ever
- Prime Minister Theresa May brings positive post Brexit message to North East
- New Safeguards to Stop 'Reckless' UK Prime Ministers From Repeating Iraq Failure
- UK Prime Minister's Office Reveals Topics for Discussion at May, Trump Meeting
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus have 361 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.