0 Have your say Valentine’s Day is just around the corner – and with it the annual scramble to book a dining experience. Ellen Beardmore looks at a dozen different places to take your amour for a celebration this year.For brunchSheffield is spoiled for choice when it comes to eating breakfast out.Tamper Coffee in the city centre remains the Holy Grail of brunch for many thanks to its inventive, New Zealand inspired dishes, super strong coffee and casual approach.You can’t book, so get there early to guarantee a seat.Fancy a night away in a log cabin but can’t quite stretch the budget? Head to The Cabin at the bottom of The Moor for USA-style pancakes and waffles, with everything from fruit to bacon and maple syrup. The log cabin decor, complete with bear, will make you feel a world away.If breakfast in bed is the aim, there are various Sheffield shops and suppliers to make the meal restaurant standard.Stock up on exquisite pastries from 4 Eyes Patisserie – available at various independent shops, including the Captain’s Cup on Ecclesall Road – or Seven Hills Bakery on Sharrowvale Road and team with tea from the Birdhouse Tea Company in Nether Edge…. Read full this story
- Valentine’s Day in the US
- Date service offers Valentine's Day hope
- Where to celebrate the day of love
- Where to celebrate your Valentine's Day
- Hotel offers for lovebirds on Valentine's Day
- On Chinese Valentine's Day, businesses woo 'single dogs'
- Here are some ideas for a unique Valentine's Day in Vietnam
- Sweet treats always a hit on Valentine’s Day
- Valentine's Day and Vietnamese love language
- Forbidden love: Valentine's Day ban for some in Muslim-majority Indonesia
- Lovebirds hatch surprises ahead of Valentine's Day
- Couples show their love with Valentine's Day presents
Twelve ways to wine and dine in Sheffield on Valentine’s Day have 290 words, post on www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk at February 1, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.