We as a civilization have been watching tropical depressions fall apart with applause. We have watched tropical depressions turn into Hurricanes with much anxiety. We have even witnessed small Hurricanes turn into Category V Catastrophes with pure horror. Today mankind can only control the weather to a limited degree. We can seed clouds and make it rain, we can use Extremely Low Frequencies to slightly alter longer term weather trends, but really it takes a lot of power to stop a Hurricane and once it forms it is literally impossible to match that level of intensive power.Soon with the proper research funding we maybe able to alter the potential of a tropical system, but in doing so we will find it is much easier to turn a small tropical storm into a Hurricane and then allow it to grow on its own than it will be to stop a Hurricane once it reaches its potential. Knowing how to create Hurricanes is a worthy research as it has military application to protect our troops in a massive rotating “Fog of War” in the surprise of battle. Indeed it also will help us understand exactly how a Hurricane works, forms, grows and… Read full this story
- Smite Patch 4.17 Delayed Due to Tropical Storm Irma
- Early Daylight Satellite Image Shows Depression Intensify into Tropical Storm Celia
- SCIENCE Global Warming May Result in Fewer - but Nastier - Hurricanes
- Games Done Quick to Host Charity Stream to Support Harvey Storm Relief
- Climate Change and Hurricane Katrina: What have We Learned?
- Finding a Better Way to Forecast Hurricane Strength
- Rigorous Statistical Assessment Shows Hurricane Frequency Up, but not Storm Strengths
- Surprisingly regular patterns in hurricane energy discovered
- NASA Satellite Sees Heavy Rain in Tropical Depression Bonnie
- Hurricane Sandy got you working from home? Here are 7 videos of weather reporters getting owned
- Seeking Greater Accuracy in Predicting Storm Strength
- Tropical Cyclones Migrating Out of Tropics
Turning a Tropical Storm into a Full Fledged Hurricane have 310 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 18, 2005. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.