US President Donald Trump has announced he will make Florida his permanent home instead of Trump Tower in New York.He said he had been badly treated by New York’s political leaders, despite having paid millions of dollars in tax.Mr Trump was born in New York but has increasingly spent more time at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach.The president, a Republican, has been at odds with New York state Governor Andrew Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio – both Democrats.They both welcomed the news that the president was Florida-bound.”Don’t let the door hit you on the way out or whatever,” tweeted Mr De Blasio. Mr Cuomo challenged Mr Trump’s assertion that he had paid his taxes, adding: “He’s all yours, Florida.” Skip Twitter post by @NYGovCuomo Good [email protected] paid taxes here anyway… https://t.co/9AX0q1aBkQ— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) November 1, 2019 Report End of Twitter post by @NYGovCuomo Mr Trump has never released his tax returns and refuses to disclose personal tax information. Judge orders Trump to hand over tax returns Woman who sparked alarm at Mar-a-Lago found guilty He has owned the Mar-a-Lago resort since 1985 and travels frequently between there and the White House.President Trump is running… Read full this story
- After Saying He’s Leaving New York, President Trump & Gov. Cuomo Tussle Over Taxes
- Trump's New York Golf Course Has Seen Massive Decline in Visitors Since He Became President
- 'I don't recall him staying with me': Britain's ex-consul general in New York casts doubt on Prince Andrew's claim he stayed with him not Epstein on fateful 'sex allegation' trip - in evidence presented to Palace just hours before duke stepped down
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Manafort, 70, is treated in hospital for 'cardiac event' - on eve of New York court date and as his former deputy gets just 45 days in weekend jail after taking a plea deal
- Bjarke Ingels on the New York Dryline: 'We think of it as the love-child of Robert Moses and Jane Jacobs'
- Trump mocked during New York fundraiser by top comedians
- Immigrants seeking driver’s licenses line up across New York
- New York governor wants to close legal loophole that lets rapists 'walk free' because their victims were drunk or on drugs
- The Trump Campaign Has One Office in Florida — and Two in the Occupied West Bank
- China Offers Elon Musk Permanent Residency After He Expresses His 'Love' for the Country
- Trump Announces He Will Make Florida His Permanent Residence Instead of New York Due To Lower Taxes
- New York Times, Washington Post Bury Key Fact In Reporting On Trump And Russian Interference
Trump switches permanent residence from New York to Florida have 432 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.