Elie Honig is a CNN legal analyst and former federal and state prosecutor. The views expressed in this commentary are his own. View more opinion on CNN. Watch Honig answer readers’ questions on “CNN Newsroom with Ana Cabrera” on weekends. (CNN)Just moments after a federal judge issued a blistering rebuke of their evidence-free, legally-confused effort to contest President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania, President Donald Trump’s legal team flailed to spin the crushing loss as some sort of bizarro-world victory. Trump campaign attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis claimed in a statement that the dismissal “turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court.” Elie Honig But if the Trump campaign’s legal team is counting on the Supreme Court to save them, they’re delusional. In this case, and in the larger effort to contest the outcome of the 2020 election, Trump’s team is just about out of runway. In a news conference laden with false statements and incomprehensible legal claims, Ellis labeled Trump’s legal team an “elite strike force.” But their utter failure to uncover evidence of widespread voter fraud, or to articulate a coherent legal theory, suggests otherwise. Former New Jersey Gov…. Read full this story
- Globalisation - Challenges And Opportunities
- A Perspective On Today's Anxiety
- City of Arabia
- Cell Phone Cover-Up - Is Your Brain At Risk?
- Zack Snyder’s
- Mainstream Western Media Stages "Blemishing China Marathon"
- Wag the Dog - How to Conceal Massive Economic Collapse
- Let the Lawsuits Begin - Banks Brace For a Storm of Litigation
- Software Security Development - A White Hat's Perspective
- The Success Secrets of Michael Jordan
- Misunderstanding Jesus
- Clint Eastwood
Trump's bizarro-world 'elite strike force' legal challenge is about to implode have 273 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.