close Video Fox News Exclusive: President Trump responds to Biden’s claim he will try to steal election President Trump sits down one-on-one with Harris Faulkner in an exclusive Fox News interview. President Trump’s reelection campaign said Sunday that Brian Stelter, the media reporter at CNN, was “sexist and demeaning” during an interview Sunday with its senior legal adviser and an apology from CNN and the reporter is in order. DON LEMON ASKS: HOW COULD YOU NOT BE RACIST IF YOU GREW UP IN AMERICA? “This kind of on-air meltdown and lashing out is completely unprofessional, yet it’s what we’ve come to expect from the leftists who hate President Trump,” Ali Pardo, the campaign’s deputy communications director, said in a statement. “It would be great if so-called journalists would refrain from personal attacks and putting words in the mouths of the children and grandchildren of strong, smart, and independent women.” NY TIMES OP-ED CLEARS UP ‘DEFUND POLICE’ CONFUSION: ‘YES, WE MEAN LITERALLY ABOLISH THE POLICE’ Stelter’s interview with Jenna Ellis took a bizarre turn Sunday when they began to discuss Trump’s use of the term “fake news media.” Ellis praised Trump’s courage to use his platform to challenge the embraced narrative in the press. Stelter… Read full this story
- CNN refuses to run Biden-Ukraine ad by Trump campaign
- GOP, Trump campaign rip CNN for coverage of Horowitz hearing
- Trump rails against Fox News for planning interviews with Schiff, Comey
- FBI is focusing on Jared Kushner in Russian probe as they look at meetings he held with Putin's ambassador during Trump campaign
- Carly Fiorina Says She Feels Trump, Republicans are Disrespecting Women, But She May Vote for Him Again
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump, Biden go toe-to-toe in Iowa
- McCabe: Being accused of treason by Trump 'quite honestly terrifying'
- FBI agents warn of 'chilling effect' from Trump and Barr attacks
- 'Joe is not playing with a full deck' says Donald Trump as Biden escalates attack on president - but is tripped up by his own gaffes including saying 'poor kids are as bright and talented as white kids'
- ‘Where are the apologies to me?’: President Donald Trump taunts James Comey on Twitter after the former FBI director describes failures in the Russia probe as 'real sloppiness'
- Donald Trump Still Won't Tell the Truth About Cuba
- Donald Trump's 199 wildest lines of 2019
Trump campaign seeks apology from CNN after Stelter ‘sexist’ interview have 387 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 14, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.