In context: In keeping with social distancing efforts, production studios have taken to the internet to bring their latest movies to audiences online rather than jamming into crowded theaters. Now, film festivals are looking to the web to bring independent entertainment to consumers as well. In a partnership with YouTube, Tribeca Enterprises announced it would be holding a 10-day online event called “We Are One: A Global Film Festival.” Unlike the annual Tribeca Film Festival, the online gathering will reach a far broader audience. Since it will be broadcast globally, attendees will not have to buy tickets to travel to New York, where the group’s usual film fest is held. The 10-day showcase will include content from most of the film festivals from around the world, including Cannes. Content will feature films, shorts, documentaries, music, comedy, and conversations. “We are proud to join with our partner festivals to spotlight truly extraordinary films and talent, allowing audiences to experience both the nuances of storytelling from around the world and the artistic personalities of each festival,” said Pierre Lescure and Thierry Frémaux, organizers of the Cannes Film Festival in France. Cannes Get Ready we are going to surprise you! — Thierry Frémaux… Read full this story
- What to see at the Tribeca film festival, from Tom Hanks to Taxi Driver
- True/False film festival – review
- Oscars 2016: a look at early frontrunners after the Toronto film festival
- Deadline Studio At Toronto Film Festival – Day 4: Joaquin Phoenix, Meryl Streep, Renée Zellweger & More
- Deadline Studio At Toronto Film Festival – Day 2: Kristen Stewart, Taika Waititi, Jamie Dornan & More
- Deadline Studio At Toronto Film Festival – Day 3: Jennifer Lopez, Eddie Murphy, Christian Bale & More
- N.Y. Film Festival review: "Gone Girl"
- Sandy Springs To Host Inaugural MLK Jr. Art, Film Festival
- Tickets On Sale For LUNAFEST Women's Film Festival: Oswego
- Olivia Wilde embraces summertime chic in floral red dress as she chats about Booksmart at the Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Jennifer Lopez goes braless in keyhole silver embellished jumpsuit as she cosies up to fiancé Alex Rodriguez at Palm Springs Film Festival afterparty
- KASHISH 2019 to screen nine Swedish LGBTQ films
Tribeca partners with YouTube for 'We Are One' online film festival have 346 words, post on www.techspot.com at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.