Here is the full transcript of Barack Obama’s speech at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia: So 12 years ago tonight, I addressed this convention for the very first time. You met my two little girls, Malia and Sasha—now two amazing young women who just fill me with pride. You fell for my brilliant wife and partner Michelle—who has made me a better father and a better man; who’s gone on to inspire our nation as First Lady—and who somehow hasn’t aged a day. I know, the same can’t be said for me. My girls remind me all the time. Wow, you’ve changed so much, Daddy. And then they try to clean it up—not bad, you’re just more mature. And it’s true—I was so young that first time in Boston. And look, I’ll admit it, maybe I was a little nervous, addressing such a big crowd. But I was filled with faith; faith in America—the generous, big-hearted, hopeful country that made my story—that made all of our stories—possible. A lot has happened over the years. And while this nation has been tested by war, and it’s been tested by recession and all manner of challenges—I stand before you again… Read full this story
- Barack Obama... And Why You Should Care
- Will Barack Obama Become The First African American President?
- Barack Obama says American Alcohoilism is the Cause of Iraq War
- Barack Obama's Numerology: Will He Be Our Next President?
- The Barack Obama Dilemma
- 'The Democrats' Best Bet: Gore-Richardson
- Watch–Trump: Joe Biden ‘Was Only a Good Vice President Because He Understood How to Kiss Obama’s Ass’
- Graham rips ex-Obama official's criticism of Trump's Syria policy: 'Like going to a sumo wrestler asking for diet advice'
- North Carolina Poll: Trump Leads Democrat Rivals in Hypothetical Matchups
- What's Right About Nebraska: How the Democrats Lost the Heart of American Populism
- Federal court strikes down Obama administration 'transgender mandate' for doctors
- Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market 2016 Industry Analysis, Segment & Forecast up to 2020
Transcript: Barack Obama's Speech at the 2016 Democratic National Convention have 340 words, post on www.newsweek.com at July 28, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.