Nha Trang Beach in Khanh Hoa Province. Tourism and economic growth help boost the hotel transaction market in Viet Nam in 2019. — Photo baoquocte.vn. Viet Nam’s growing tourism industry and thriving economy have drawn interest in the country’s hotel and resort market from investors across the region, making Viet Nam one of the most talked about markets in Asia Pacific. According to Jones Lang Lasalle Property (JLL), the industrial renaissance has driven corporate demand for hotels across the country, while visa exemptions, new direct air routes and improved marketing have boosted the country’s appeal to leisure travellers. Like much of Southeast Asia, leisure demand has been driven by mainland Chinese tourists which hit a record last year in terms of arrivals growth. Last year, Viet Nam received 15.5 million international tourists, up 19.9 percent over 2017, according to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT). The number of international visitors to Viet Nam this October hit 14.5 million, 13 per cent higher than the same month last year. As the three biggest economic and tourism hubs, HCM City, Ha Noi and Da Nang, see the tourist growth during the year and they also report the construction of more hotel… Read full this story
- International hotel operators flock to Viet Nam’s bustling tourism scene
- Việt Nam real estate still an attractive prospect
- Viet Nam real estate still an attractive prospect
- International investors surge to Đà Nẵng’s real estate
- Viet Nam, Cambodia leaders say ties "inseparable"
- Viet Nam needs renewal of property market to lure more foreign capital
- Many foreign companies move factories to Viet Nam: Savills
- Viet Nam monetary policy likely to come under pressure from trade war
- What are the highlights of real estate M&As in Vietnam in H1?
- Transactions worth EUR 4 billion on Romania's real estate market in the last five years
- Three investment strategies in Vietnam industrial real estate sector
- Viet Nam tourism to be boosted by Trump-Kim summit
Tourism to boost hotel real estate segment in Viet Nam have 314 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.