LAWRENCE (CBS) – Tornado warnings were issued in Massachusetts and New Hampshire on Wednesday. The warning in Essex County was dropped at 3:15 p.m. Related: Severe Thunderstorms Likely Wednesday Afternoon, Evening In New Hampshire, a tornado warning was issued just after 5:30 p.m. for Hillsborough, Merrimack and Rockingham Counties, just north of Manchester. That warning expired at 6 p.m. Strong thunderstorms are likely throughout New England for much of the afternoon and evening. A thunderstorm watch is in place until 9 p.m. for all of Massachusetts and part of southern New Hampshire. Check back with CBS Boston for more information as it develops.
- Update: Tornado warning issued for Osage County
- Tornado Warnings issued for parts of Tampa Bay
- Injuries following severe storm, tornado warnings
- At least one hurt following severe storm, tornado warnings
- Man killed by hit-and-run driver in northern Harris County
- Man turns himself in after fatal shooting at Scottish Inn in northern Harris County
- Air quality warning as heat wave hits Southern California
- Tornado Warnings issued for parts of Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco Counties
- Tornado warning in Ellis County, hail possible
- Tornado warning issued for Vineyard, Cape Cod
- Tornado warning issued for parts of Mass., R.I.
- Tornado warning issued for Monroe, Wayne
Tornado Warnings Expire In Northern Essex County, Southern NH have 205 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.