Breaking News ABC Tom Brady admits he REGRETS drunkenly throwing the Lombardi Trophy from boat to boat during that legendary floating Super Bowl parade … but hey, things happen when you’re completely sloshed! “First of all, there was not a lot going through my mind at that point,” Brady told Michael Strahan on ‘GMA.’ GMA EXCLUSIVE: "There was not a lot going through my mind at that point. I mean, that was not smart." @TomBrady jokes with @michaelstrahan about throwing the Lombardi Trophy at the boat parade following the Bucs #SuperBowl win. https://t.co/WRa19Pkehy pic.twitter.com/2HV7aJV1yq — Good Morning America (@GMA) April 7, 2021 @GMA Remember, Tom and the rest of the Tampa Bay Bucs hit the Hillsborough River back in February to celebrate their Super Bowl LV victory over the K.C. Chiefs. The booze started flowing … and the QB started throwin’ (trophies) . Play video content 2/10/21 @bitiboy11 “I mean, that was not smart for a couple of reasons,” a sobered up Brady says. “One is, if we drop it, that’s a little bit of a problem. But, the worst thing that could happen is the edges on that trophy are so sharp — and had those things clipped one… Read full this story
- Tom Brady: New England Patriots Quarterback
- Super Bowl Commercials = Big Bucks in 2007
- Super Bowl XLI
- Super Bowl Preview
- Stadium Tours: Super Bowls Past & Future
- Early Super Bowl Lines Are Available - And Beatable
- Brady vs. Manning
- Manning Brady Role Reversal
- Why The Dems Can't Stand Tom Delay & Tim LaHaye
- Manning and Manning-Can Either Brother Win the Big One?
- Indianapolis Colts VS Chicago Bears: It's Time For Superbowl XLI
- Ness Notes for Jan 7
Tom Brady on Drunken Super Bowl Boat Party, I Was So Hammered!! have 275 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 4, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.