BOSTON (CBS) — Tom Brady finally got his chance to go to Disney World to celebrate his Super Bowl LV victory. The Buccaneers quarterback spent his Monday in a galaxy far, far way, experiencing Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Brady was able to yell out "I'm going to Disney World!" back in February when he led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a win over the Kansas City Chiefs, but his visit to the most magical place on earth was put on hold until this past weekend. (Tampa tight end Rob Gronkowski, who also shouted out that famous post-Super Bowl phrase with Brady, made his visit earlier this offseason.) Brady spent his Easter weekend at Disney, and on Monday, enjoyed the sights, sounds and experiences of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge for the first time. The seven-time Super Bowl champ channeled his inner-Jedi by building his own lightsaber and drinking some blue and green milk. He also went for a ride on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, in addition to taking a few pictures with famous Star Wars characters. NFL superstar Tom Brady visits Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge inside Disney's… Read full this story
- 6 quarterbacks the Patriots could draft to back up Tom Brady
- 5 quarterbacks the Patriots could draft to back up Tom Brady
- Danny Picard: Siding with Bill Belichick over Tom Brady
- Tom Brady joins PWDs in a sports event in Doha
- Joe Montana Talks Colin Kaepernick, the NFL Draft, and Why Tom Brady Has It Easier Than He Did
- 10 questions with 3-time Super Bowl champ Leon Lett
- Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles explains why he stayed with Eagles; Kelce on parade speech
- Tom Brady's father rips Roger Goodell over Deflategate 'witch...
- Mailbag: A look at the Patriots’ draft day plans, Tom Brady’s successor, and Celtics playoff predictions
- John Schneider built the Seahawks a Super Bowl roster. He’s starting again with the 2018 draft.
- Chargers divorce Antonio Gates; though a longshot, his Super Bowl quest has hope
- The tone-deafness of privilege: Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl
Tom Brady Finally Makes It To Disney World To Celebrate Super Bowl LV Victory have 353 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at April 5, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.