Subscribe to Off Message on Apple Podcasts here. | Subscribe via Stitcher here. BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.—The secret of every Donald Trump conspiracy theory—the ones he pushes and the ones he rails against—is that he’s made them all seem real, all seem possible. Every day is a race between the absurd and the unprecedented. Things that never would have been believable are obviously true. Easily debunked lies are insisted on as fact. People who would have been ignored or forgotten about or never paid attention to in the first place are bizarre kind of stars now.Story Continued Below That’s the upside-down world where Tom Arnold lives, and the former Roseanne spouse is self-aware enough to appreciate the oddity of his role in the freak show that politics has become. “Donald Trump is a D-list f—ing president, and his enemies are D-list, like Tom Arnold,” he says. Right now, the writer-comedian-actor is working on his upcoming Viceland show, “The Hunt for the Trump Tapes,” channeling his minor celebrity into already landing conversations with Anthony Scaramucci, Felix Sater and Michael Cohen, and made him a regular of cable news shows as he’s stumbled into manic relevance. Like, why was he with Cohen, even… Read full this story
- Tom Arnold says he knew 'Roseanne' reboot 'would not end well'
- Opinion: Impeachment as an election strategy
- The American Casualties of Trump’s Trade War
- Europe’s Donald Trump problem
- Tom Grennan reveals how getting beaten up outside a KFC changed his life
- Tim Allen on 'Last Man Standing's rare conservative perspective (and why no Trump)
- MSNBC dusts off 1990s comedian Sinbad to slam 'post-dementia' President Trump
- A Tom Brady hater tries Tom Brady’
- Has Trump really united the Democrats?
- Rhode Island Mexican restaurant takes heat for anti-Trump '86 45' t-shirts
- Martha McSally's mistake? Kissing up to Donald Trump
Tom Arnold’s Bonkers Strategy for Nailing Trump have 303 words, post on www.politico.com at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.