Thunderstorms at night and early in the morning are forecast to hit the northern region until next Saturday. — VNA/VNS Illustrative photo HÀ NỘI — Thunderstorms at night and early in the morning are forecast in the northern region until Saturday (June 19). The National Centre for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting said Hà Nội would experience comfortable temperatures between June 12 and June 14 while the highest temperature was predicted to be 33 degrees Celsius. The weather was believed to be suitable for students, who will sit for the high-school entrance exam between June 12 and 14. The centre also said that during the thunderstorms, there was a possibility of lightning, hail and strong winds. Scattered showers are predicted to hit provinces from Thanh Hoá to Thừa Thiên Huế until next Saturday. Especially, on June 13 and 14, thunderstorms are forecast to hit the provinces. Scattered thunderstorms are also forecast to hit localities from Đà Nẵng City to Bình Thuận Province; the Central Highlands as well as southern provinces until next Saturday. In another development, the centre yesterday said that the ultraviolet (UV) index measured yesterday in Đà Nẵng City, Huế City of Thừa Thiên Huế Province and Hội An Town of Quảng Nam Province… Read full this story
- Six days of heavy rain forecast for northern Vietnam
- Northern region faces widespread rain
- Met Office issues thunderstorm warning across FOUR regions as hail and lightning to strike
- Thunderstorms, light showers expected to hit Northern California this week. Here's how it could impact the Bay Area
- Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
- Jubilee weekend forecast: WASHOUT as UK parties face thunderstorms and 'flash flooding'
- Weather: Thunderstorm 'train' rolls through Wellington, snow dumps in south, MetService says four fronts still to come
- UK weather forecast: Brits can expect FIVE DAY scorcher as ‘North African desert’ heat to bring 32C heatwave
- UK hot weather forecast: 90F blistering Spanish heatwave to roast Britain in DAYS - maps
- Met Office hot weather forecast: UK to bake as temperatures hit 32C in June SIZZLER
- 'It's fairly unusual': Weak storms keep pushing into Northern California
- 'It's fairly unusual': Storm systems keep pushing into Northern California
Thunderstorms forecast to hit the northern region have 348 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.