This sickening footage shows a huge bed bug infestation – where a married couple had been sleeping in a bed teeming with hundreds of insects for the last six years. The video – shot by pest control cleaners – shows bugs crawling out of walls and all over bedding covered in insect eggs. Live bugs scuttle all over the blankets and mattress while blood stains on the bed frame show where the hosts were feasted on by the unwelcome guests. The couple had been sleeping in the bed until the night before the footage was shot. The flat is part of a complex in London with 135 units. It became so infested that the beg bugs spread to 13 other flats in the block, and the unfortunate pest control specialists were tasked with deep cleaning the root of the problem. One of the team, Peter Bowers-Davis, said the infestation was “one of the worst that I’ve seen” and said the number of insects could be into the tens of thousands. The footage began with the men pointing out cracks in the wall that have become “packed with bed bugs” which stream out of the wall and towards the bed. The… Read full this story
- Married couples urged to claim £1,150 tax break by April – or miss out on more than £200
- All About Richard Gere's 35-Year-Old Pregnant Wife Alejandra Silva
- Phillip Schofield pays tribute to his 'incredible' wife of 27 years as he reveals he is gay: Emotional TV star thanks the woman he met when he was a teen heartthrob on Going Live!... and who he proposed to in the nude
- Thieves caught on camera stealing couple's charity Christmas lights display
- Couple earn six-figure salary while touring the world after they sold their £650,000 Surrey home and cars and embarked on 10-year, 31-country backpacking holiday
- Couple gives away face masks on Hanoi streets in viral pre-wedding photos
- Demi Moore claims that Bruce Willis ‘wanted to do whatever the f**k he wanted’ when they were married
- Couple who've had TEN children in ten years, including two sets of twins, insist that being part of such as huge brood makes their youngsters better behaved
- In sickness and in health: Thousands of couples - many wearing face masks - marry at mass church service in South Korea, despite fears over spreading coronavirus
- 10 simple vastu tips for a HAPPY married life
- Police: Man Said He Slept With Shotgun, Woke To Find 3-Year-Old Girl Dead
- The Y2K aesthetic: who knew the look of the year 2000 would endure?
Thousands of bugs crawl over bed where married couple slept for SIX YEARS have 408 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 25, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.