Ethical hacking is no new concept and India has seen a breed of such young enthusiasts in the past. What has changed is the money that comes with it as cyber attacks on businesses across industries have grown multi-fold in the era of digital transformation. Meet 23-year-old Shivam Vashist from north India, a hacker associated with San Francisco-based HackerOne which is a vulnerability coordination and bug bounty platform and boasts of clients like Starbucks, Instagram, Goldman Sachs, Twitter, Zomato and OnePlus. Better known by his handle @Bull on Twitter, Vashist is a full-time hacker who reportedly makes over $125,000 in a year by finding bugs. Over the past few years, he has taught his brother the ropes of hacking, helped his father retire with peace and took family on sightseeing tours across the world. “On average, I am spending about 15 hours a week hacking. However, it varies from time to time, depending on my schedule. Some days, I might be working on something for days continuously, while at other times, I may not be hacking for weeks,” said Vashist. In the Asia-Pacific region, the number of hacker-powered security programmes has grown by 30 per cent year on year. Hackers… Read full this story
- A 300-Year-Old Bath - A North Carolina Vacation Into History
- 50-Year Old Knee Injury Relieved Through Healthbase At An Indian Hospital
- My Goal Setting Tool 23 Years On
- A Life-Changing Experience For A 50+ Year Old Woman Travelling In Delhi, India
- Simple Travel Marketing Changes Earned a 26 Year Old Tour Operator an Additional $390,000 - Part I
- Unschool Your Kid for Better Learning Options - 12 Year Old Genius
- Revealed -The Shocking 102 Year Old Advertising Secret And How You Can Exploit It
- Key Posts in Adult Evolution - Stage 3 Time of Reckoning (36-45 Years Old)
- 70 Years Old And Working At Taco Bell - Is That Your Retirement?
- How My 7 Years Old Daughter Made Me Successful in Stock Market Investment?
- Find Bucks in Yucks! 20-Year-Old Woman Turns Doghouses into Dollars!
- Adult Evolution- Staging Post 4 - Self-Definition (45-55 years old)
This 23-year-old Indian hacker earns over $125,000 in a year finding bugs have 329 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 23, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.